Monday, October 10, 2011


We travelled to Salt Lake City two weeks ago to celebrate the life and mourn the passing of Michael's grandfather, Poppy.  From The Salt Lake Tribune:

Ralph E. Christenson
9/20/1922 ~ 9/19/2011

I was born in Salt Lake City on September 20, 1922 to Walter G. and Elizabeth Puls Christenson. Other than the four years I proudly served in the U.S. Navyduring World War II in the Pacific theater, I lived my life in Salt Lake City. I worked many years for and retired from Amoco Oil.

I am survived by my four children Gregory (Connie) Christenson, Marilyn (Jim, deceased) Poulsen, Leslie (Brad) Campbell, Brad (Tara) Christenson, seven grandchildren, four great-grandchildren, brother Frank (Wanda) and brother Grant (deceased). 

I bid a very fond adieu to all of my loved ones and friends. At my request there will be no service. 

Note from family: We love you and will miss your sense of humor Poppy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment