New Years Resolutions:
1. Kayak, mountain bike, and trail run as often as possible. Swim three times per week. Stretch every day.
2. Do my job with more competence and confidence. Learn how to plumb a cryogenic fluid system. Have fun!
3. Cook more. Spend less on eating out. Eat vegetarian. Drink more water
3. Get rid of all the stuff we never use, and organize the stuff we do use (especially tools and art supplies).
4. Read all the assignments in my Heat and Mass Transfer and Thermo II textbooks. Don't slack.
5. Build a fence around the yard.
6. Expand our vegetable garden.
7. Volunteer with the Land Trust of North Alabama.
8. Go on vacation.