What a day! Quick summary of Saturday's accomplishments:
- Weeded, shoveled up, and de-rocked a significant section of the strip.
- Removed the insane briar roots (they feel like wire!) in this same area.
- Planted four hydrangeas, one mountain laurel, two azaleas, and fifty bulbs.
- Composted all leaves/vines/etc., and swept gutter.
- Spent three hours at the Huntsville Botanical Garden for their Dog Days of Winter event. Nacho chased the ball so many times at one point we thought he might have had a stroke.
- Chainsawed down some trees.